Terms and Conditions
When you purchase a ticket from the Teen Nation website, you will firstly receive a confirmation email, which includes your order number and confirmation of receipt of payment. You will then receive a second separate email to the email address you entered when purchasing a ticket. This second email will include your ticket(s), each with a unique barcode. Tickets can be printed or downloaded to a phone, and presented for scanning upon entry to the event.
General Booking Terms
- All Teen Nation events are strictly for 1st and 2nd year students only.
- Attendees not in 1st or 2nd year will be refused entry.
- We implement a strict zero-tolerance alcohol and drugs policy.
- All ticket-holders and their belongings will be searched upon entry.
- No liquids, chewing-gum, cigarettes (incl e-cigarettes) or lighters allowed.
- Not suitable for persons sensitive to flashing or strobe lighting technology.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Tickets can not be re-sold.
- Right of admission strictly reserved.
- Photo Identification may be requested on entry. (Passport or photocopy of passport accepted.)
- In the unlikely event of a Teen Nation event being cancelled, all tickets will be refunded in full.
- Refunds will automatically be made directly to the debit/credit card that was used to purchase the tickets.
- Refunds may take up to 10 working days to be processed.