Teen Nation Booking
When you purchase a ticket from the Teen Nation website, you will firstly receive a confirmation email, which includes your order number and confirmation of receipt of payment. You will then receive a second separate email to the email address you entered when purchasing a ticket. This second email will include your ticket(s), each with a unique QR code. Tickets can be printed or downloaded to a phone, and presented for scanning upon entry to the event.
General Booking Terms
– All Teen Nation events are strictly for 1st and 2nd year students only.
– Attendees not in 1st or 2nd year will be refused entry.
– We implement a strict zero-tolerance alcohol and drugs policy.
– All ticket-holders and their belongings will be searched upon entry.
– No liquids, chewing-gum, cigarettes (incl e-cigarettes) or lighters allowed.
– Not suitable for persons sensitive to flashing or strobe lighting technology.
– Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Tickets can not be re-sold.
– Right of admission strictly reserved.
– Photo Identification may be requested on entry. (Passport or photocopy of passport accepted.)
When parents are purchasing tickets, they are prompted to fill in their phone number and email address, and the name of each attendee. This is so that should the event manager ever need to contact a parent, we can simply scan the child’s ticket and have the parents contact details.
– In the unlikely event of a Teen Nation event being cancelled, all tickets will be refunded in full.
– Refunds will automatically be made directly to the debit/credit card that was used to purchase the tickets.
– Refunds may take up to 10 working days to be processed.
Third Party Tickets
To avoid ticket fraud or scams, if you are obtaining a ticket from a friend or third party, please request that the original purchaser sends an email to email@example.com and request the attendee name on the ticket to be changed to yours. This is to ensure you are getting a genuine ticket.